You have no items in your shopping cart.
Search
Filters

ALL WINES

View as Grid List
Sort by
Display per page
Picture of CANELLA CUVEE DEROA SPUMANTE

CANELLA CUVEE DEROA SPUMANTE

$28.00 $25.20
Picture of CANELLA PROSECCO EXTRA DRY

CANELLA PROSECCO EXTRA DRY

$32.00 $28.80
Picture of CASTELLO ALBOLA CHIANTI CLASSICO

CASTELLO ALBOLA CHIANTI CLASSICO

Ruby-red tending towards garnet.
Elegant, with delicate scents of violets.
Well-balanced and dry, with good structure and a velvety texture.
$31.00 $27.90
Picture of CASTELLO ALBOLA CHIANTI RISERVA

CASTELLO ALBOLA CHIANTI RISERVA

The must, which comes from grapes picked by hand, was placed in horizontal vinification tanks where it remained for around 3 weeks.
Once the malolactic fermentation was complete, the wine immediately went into oak casks for aging.
Maturation lasted 15 months: 10% of the wine went into Allier oak barriques, the remaining 90% into traditional Slavonian oak barrels.
This was followed by 12 months’ maturation in stainless steel and a further three months in bottle before release.
$48.00 $43.20
Picture of CASTELLO ALBOLA GRAN SELEZIONE

CASTELLO ALBOLA GRAN SELEZIONE

Fermented in steel vats at a controlled temperature where it is left to macerate for three weeks.
After maloclactic fermentation, half the wine is allowed to mature in barriques while the other half is put in large sessile oak barrels for 14 months.
This is followed by ageing in the bottle for a year and a half.
$62.00 $55.80
Picture of CASTELLO ALBOLA OSO

CASTELLO ALBOLA OSO

The must, pressed from fully ripe grapes, is vinified in vertical fermenting devices for about 10 days at a temperature of 28°C (82.4° F).
Malolactic fermentation follows, after which the wine is racked into hectoliter (1,579 gallon) french oak barrels for 12 months to mature.
$29.00 $26.10